Best Blackjack Casinos Online 2022
Blackjack is one of the most beloved casino card games around the globe. Unlike many others, it involves strategy and is not only down to luck. On top of that, the house edge in Blackjack is one of the lowest possible. There are some variations of the game, but the core remains the same.
Taking into account huge popularity and interest in online Blackjack we took under a microscope online casinos with Blackjack games and created a listing of the best Blackjack casino sites. When making the listing we took into consideration the following categories: deposit methods, withdrawal time, customer service support, available currencies and languages, Loyalty Club benefits and selection of Blackjack games. We've tested each and every casino so you can fully rely on our recommendations.
On top of this, we've created a comprehensive guide to top Blackjack online casinos. Keep reading to find out:
- Top online casinos to play Blackjack.
- How we select and rate the best Blackjack online casinos.
- 6 useful tips to help you find a top Blackjack casino.
- Advantages of playing Blackjack online.
3.3 out of 5.
Up to $ 6,000
Register at Drake Casino and claim the biggest Welcome Package across online casinos. Drake Casino will reward you with a massive Welcome Package up to $ 6,000. Your first 3 deposits will be matched with 300 % bonuses up to $ 2,000 each.read more, T&C apply.
EXPERT GUIDE TO THE BEST BLACKJACK CASINOS ONLINE 2022
Got bored with classic casino slots or simply one arm bandit machines are not your cup of tea? Why not trying your luck at one of the oldest casino games, Blackjack? Blackjack is now available in the best online casinos and you can play it in the comfort of your own home. Read our expert guide to top Blackjack casino sites and find out where to play Blackjack online.
How We Select Top Blackjack Casino Sites
Background and Security Checks
In the very first step our reviewers check whether online casinos operate under appropriate gambling licenses which allow them to offer casino services worldwide. They also verify encryption technology used by an online operator and make sure that players’ personal and financial data is fully encrypted and stored safely. Security is a top priority for us and we make sure that our approved Blackjack online casinos are fully secure and safe.
In the second stage our experts check various categories: website navigation, registration process, deposits, withdrawals, customer service support and overall user experience. Most significantly they check the games and available variations of Blackjack online. Our recommended Blackjack casino sites offer a variety of online Blackjack games from different providers. Some of the most common variants of Blackjack which we’re looking for in Blackjack casinos include: Caribbean 21, Match Play 21, Spanish 21, Face Up 21, Super Fun 21, Blackjack Switch, perfect Pairs and Live Dealer Blackjack.
In the next step, our reviewers prepare an in-depth review of all Blackjack online casinos which pass the initial tests with flying colours. All reviews are verified by at least two members of our team to make sure that the reviews are 100% objective.
In the last stage, we publish the review on our website and wait for your comments. If we start seeing that a casino gathers negative comments from you, we review it again, and decide whether it’s really worth being listed in recommended Blackjack casino sites section. If the level of service in a casino drops significantly, we remove it from our website or even add it to the blacklisted casinos section.
6 Useful Tips to Help You Find a Trusted Blackjack Casino Online
- Play only at safe and secure Blackjack sites. Your safety is paramount consideration when it comes to depositing real money and providing your private information. That’s why we always tell you to play only at casinos which hold appropriate gambling licenses which allow casinos to offer their services in particular territories. Also, bear in mind that online casinos should be equipped with the best SSL security encryption so your bank details are entirely safe. Another aspect to remember about when it comes to security in online casinos is Random Number Generator (RNG) which should be regularly audited and tested to ensure a fair gameplay.
- Find a good range of games. When selecting a Blackjack online casino make sure to check if a casino offers a wide range of Blackjack games. A good Blackjack casino site ought to provide a variety of Blackjack games from multiple providers. Our top picks of online Blackjack providers include: Microgaming, Playtech, Betsoft, IGT, NetEnt and Novomatic.
- Verify available Blackjack bonuses. It goes without saying that top Blackjack casino sites ought to offer bonus promotions specifically for Blackjack games. It’s extremely rare to find Blackjack bonuses as casinos tend to launch promotions only on slots games. Still, top online casinos launch occasionally bonuses valid on Blackjack games. These would be mainly Reload Bonuses and cashback promotions. Our recommended Blackjack online casinos offer Blackjack promotions on a regular basis.
- Check the withdrawal time-frames. Top Blackjack casino online needs to process all withdrawals in as short period of time as possible. We believe that this process shouldn’t take longer than 24 hours and VIPs ought to have their withdrawals processed only within a couple of hours. On top of this, there shouldn’t be any additional fees and VIPs should have withdrawal limits taken down.
- Experience the red carpet treatment! Look for VIP and Loyalty Clubs in Blackjack casino sites. All dedicated and loyal players should be rewarded for their regular play. When reviewing VIP Clubs in Blackjack casinos check which benefits come with a VIP membership. Good casino Loyalty Club should spoil all its members with tailor-made bonuses, invitations to VIP events and much more.
- Make sure you can play on the go. Taking into consideration a recent interest towards mobile devices, it’s imperative to investigate whether you can play your beloved Blackjack on the mobile.
Quick Lesson on Blackjack Online
The most important thing about Blackjack is that you play against the dealer. You're both dealt two starting cards and you need to collect more points than him. The maximum possible score is 21 and if you go over that total, you're bust and lose. The cards between 2 and 9 count for their face value, aces are 1 or 11 and everything else (T, J, Q, K) brings 10 points. The best possible hand is an ace and a card that counts for ten. This combination is called Blackjack and brings a 50% bonus to your winnings.
Flow of the Game
The first thing you do in Blackjack is to place your bet. After that, the cards are dealt. One of the dealer's cards is face up and the other is hidden from you. If the visible card is a 10-pointer or an ace, the croupier can peek and see if he has Blackjack. If neither the player nor the dealer hits Blackjack, the game continues. The player can pick between a couple of different actions:
Stand: if you like your score, you can just stand and see what the dealer gets;
Hit: you can ask for another card. This action can be repeated until you are satisfied with your score or bust;
Double: you can double your bet and get another card. Your turn ends here, no matter what you receive;
Split: if the player has two cards that bring the same points, he can split them into two new hands. The initial stake is doubled and split into two for each hand. The player then continues with the two new hands normally by picking his next action. There is one exception, though. If you split aces, the game ends as soon as the second card is dealt to each of them.
When the player's done, the hole card of the dealer is shown. If he has 16 points or less, he always hits another card. Otherwise, he always stands. The game finishes when dealer busts or hits 17 or more. If neither the player or the dealer bust, the scores are compared and the higher one wins. If that's the player, his returns are twice the initial stake (unless he hit a Blackjack).
Advantages of Playing Blackjack Online
Blackjack is a game known mainly form land-based establishments so when online casinos launched the very first online version of Blackjack, casino players got pretty confused as they didn’t believe it was possible at all to play Blackjack on a computer. Nowadays Blackjack online is one of the most popular games in casinos online and there are plenty of advantages of playing Blackjack online:
- You can play Blackjack online in your home in front of your PC or a mobile device.
- You don’t need to spend money and time on travelling.
- You can play on smaller stakes. You can play Blackjack online for as little as $ 1.
- When playing online, you can take advantage of bonuses which are not available in land-based casinos.
- You can play online Blackjack for free. Some online casinos offer a free version of Blackjack so you can practise your skills and learn the rules of the game.
- You can try different variations of Blackjack online.
- You can choose between standard Blackjack and a Live Casino Blackjack.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I play Blackjack online?
Blackjack online can be played in a majority of online casinos. Remember however to play only at trusted and recommended Blackjack casino sites and avoid dodgy and rouge online operators. When selecting Blackjack online casinos look for the following qualities: a good range of Blackjack games, legit gambling licenses, SSL encryption, multiple deposit methods, fast withdrawals, and casino promotions. All Blackjack casino sites listed on our website are trusted placed to play at.
Is it safe to play Blackjack online?
Yes, definitely it is safe to play Blackjack online. Remember however to play only at trusted and reviewed online casinos. Do your own background checks and verify if a casino holds an appropriate gambling license and if an operator uses the latest SSL encryption tools.
Can I play Blackjack with a Welcome Bonus?
Since most variations of Blackjack have a house edge of around the 0.3-2 %, many online casinos exclude them from their Welcome Bonuses. However, the game is so popular that some operators have special Blackjack opening bonuses and other ongoing promotions designed for Blackjack.
Can I play Blackjack in mobile casinos?
Yes it is possible to play Blackjack on mobile devices. You can enjoy Blackjack online when playing on your iPhone, Windows Phone, Android devices, Blackberry, tablets and all other kinds of mobile devices. Here at Online Casino Rivals we recommend online casinos with Blackjack games which provide an impeccable mobile user experience.
Can I play Blackjack online using a no deposit bonus?
Unfortunately, online casinos do not offer no deposit bonuses on Blackjack games. If you wish to try Blackjack for free you can do so when playing a demo version. Casinos offer Blackjack in two modes: free and real money. If you want to practice your skills without depositing funds, simply select the demo version.
More Blackjack guides: