How do I know if I'm addicted to gambling ?
There are several ways to check and assess whether you are addicted to gambling or not, diagnosing a gambling problem involves looking for signs that shows someone is out of control. Possible signs of a gambling problem include:
- When you spend more money on gambling than you can afford.
- When you are preoccupied with gambling and it started getting in the way of your work and started creating difficulties in your personal relationships.
- When there is an inability to cut back or stop gambling.
- When you spend more time gambling than before.
- When you start engaging in stealing or committing fraud to support gambling or asking for loans to cover gambling debts.