Best Roulette Casinos Online 2024
Roulette is certainly among the most recognizable casino games in the world. You can play it in pretty much any land-based or online casino. It's interesting to know that its roots lead to the legendary mathematician Blaise Pascal. He built a simple device that later became the Roulette we know today. Roulette is then one of the oldest casino games that is continuingly popular among the crowds all over the world. Here at Online Casino Rivals we simply couldn't disregard this constant interest of players towards Roulette and we created for you a listing of top Roulette casinos online. In addition to the list of top Roulette sites, we've also created a guide to Roulette casinos. Keep reading to find out:
- The best sites to play Roulette.
- How our experts select top Roulette casinos.
- Where to find Roulette Welcome Bonuses.
- What the main rules of playing Roulette are.
3.3 out of 5.
Up to $ 6,000
Register at Drake Casino and claim the biggest Welcome Package across online casinos. Drake Casino will reward you with a massive Welcome Package up to $ 6,000. Your first 3 deposits will be matched with 300 % bonuses up to $ 2,000 each.read more, T&C apply.
COMPLETE GUIDE TO TOP ROULETTE CASINOS ONLINE
How We Select Casinos With Roulette Games
Our mission, here at Online Casino Rivals, is to provide you with the best casino experience possible. We hate to leave people disappointed; that’s why, when selecting top Roulette sites, we took an extra mile and carefully checked each and every aspect of online operators offering Roulette games. We know that Roulette players are very demanding and they have high expectations when it comes to online casinos. That’s why; we decided to be extremely picky when reviewing Roulette casinos. Here are some of the main aspects we investigated:
- Welcome Bonuses: Our team of experts looks for the biggest deposit bonuses only to make sure that you get the maximum of every penny you play. Online casinos of our recommendation provide fantastic offers that are always excellent on your bank account.
- Deposit Options: For online players, deposit and withdrawal options are extremely important. Our team does a thorough testing and provides the option of websites that provide various deposit and withdrawal options like e-wallets, debit and credit cards, PayPal, etc.
- Cash-outs: Online casinos must have accessible cash out options, as players would want to cash out their money with winnings. The team scans the websites and recommend the ones that provide amazing cash out options like instant bank transfer, e-wallets, Cheque, etc.
- Security: When people play online, security is of utmost concern, especially when real money is at the table. So, an aggressive audit is done by our experts for rigorous terms of ethics and security. Our recommendations follow rules, are independently audited for games and provide regulated, fair and cutting-edge security to protect your personal data.
- Customer Support: We made sure that our recommended sites provide 24X7 customer support and are ready to solve all your issues.
- Feedbacks: We research on what our audience want, take their reviews, work on the feedbacks and provide with the solution of what users really want in an online gaming website thus providing best casinos for Roulette players.
Roulette Welcome Bonuses
As other games with a low house edge, Roulette is often limited when it comes to welcome bonuses online. The casinos will usually consider just a fraction of your bets towards the wagering requirements of such offers. However, there are special promotions for Roulette players by some operators and you can find a proper welcome bonus.
A Quick Lesson On Roulette Online
Main Rules. The Roulette consists of a wheel and a board. Each of them comes with 18 red and 18 black numbers from 1 to 36. They are spread across 12 lines and 3 columns on the board and evenly distributed in random order on the 36 pockets of the wheel. Depending on the rules, there's also one or two green zeroes.
Flow of the Game. The first phase of the game is to place your bet. After that, the croupier spins the wheel and drops an ivory marble to the opposite direction of the spin. The betting round continues until the dealer declares the end of it. As soon as the ball falls in some of the pockets of the wheel, the round is over. The winning players collect and the new round starts.
Types Of Bets. Players have a number of possible options when it comes to betting:
- Straight Up - you can pick any single number, payout would be 35 to 1.
- Split Up - pick two numbers next to each other on the board, payout will be 17 to 1.
- Line - pick three numbers on the same line of the board - payout is 11 to 1.
- Corner - pick four numbers that are next to each other on the board and payout would be 8 to 1.
- Trio - a bet on the top of the numbers on the board. Such wager involves at least one zero — 0-1-2, 0-2-3, 0-00-2 or 00-2-3, depending on the variation. The payout of this bet would be 11 to 1.
- Even Money - You can pick between Red or Black number /odd or even/, a number between 1 - 18 or between 18 - 36. The payout would be 1 to 1.
- Dozen - There are three columns of numbers of the board, each of 12 numbers. You can bet on one of them and the payout will be 2 to 1.
There are three main variations of the Roulette you can find across online casinos. The worst from the player's perspective is the American. It comes with an additional double zero that makes the house edge over 5%. The European Roulette has a single zero and the margin of the casino drops to 2.70% on most wagers. The best option out there is the French Roulette that is similar to the former as it has one zero. However, if you bet on Even Money and the ball drops in the zero pocket, half of your stake is returned. We strongly recommend you to stick to French Roulette whenever possible.
FREQUENTLY THOUGHT QUESTIONS
Which Roulette sites offer me the best chance of winning?
Our team reviews selection of best casino websites by checking the features that ensure that games are not pre-loaded and provide the best chance of winning. The review measures include payout rate, hours edge, cash out times, gaming experience and user reviews.
Is the gameplay fair?
We have a guide published for rigged casinos. You can avoid playing online in these as their winnings will tilt towards the house a little over the edge. Our suggestions are made only we do a rigid auditing with companies like eCogra.
Can I play Roulette for free?
Top Roulette sites offer the opportunity of free game. All games in our recommended casinos are available in two modes: real-money and demo. If you wish to play for free, simply select the demo mode. You’ll get some free chips and you’ll be able to play Roulette for free. Of course, you won’t be able to withdraw any winnings in case you win.
Can I play Roulette on my iPhone?
Yes of course. Online Casinos support a wide range of platforms and devices. Mobile casino sites are accessible via desktops, tablets, mobiles of popular devices including iPad, iPhone, Android phones and Windows. Gamers can enjoy a wide range of games on their preferred platform.
Are Roulette Casinos safe?
The popular real money Roulette casinos are safe as they are developed by large software companies which have extensive built-in security measures. But, before providing your financial information you should take time to learn who runs the website you are using. We follow a rigorous testing process to ensure all the sites listed are safe to play.
Are they regulated and how?
In order to get a license in a local jurisdiction, online casinos are mandated to be regulated. There are official gaming bodies and government authorities that ensure that fair treatment is done to each and every player that sign up for an online casino game. All well-known casinos are audited by third parties who have stringent checks on fair play and security.
What is the house edge?
The House edge is the little advantage that house gets over players. The edge might be different for each game but it ends in the same result where casino ends up having more money than what it gives the players. For instance, in Roulette, the edge comes into the picture in one or two spaces o the wheel on which house always wins on. For Blackjack, as the player knows, the house always gets the money when any player busts or even if it is busted.
Additional Roulette guides: