Immersive Roulette Online | The Ultimate Guide to Playing Live Immersive Roulette
Do you like excitement? Do you play casino games because you like being entertained, but you do not like the distractions of land-based locations? You enjoy being at home, where you can eat, drink, and concentrate on the game, wearing whatever you want? Live Dealer Games have provided a way to feel like you are at a casino, without leaving home. Evolution Gaming has created a new concept to “live dealer games,” which they call Live Immersive Roulette. Immersive Roulette online is about having a live dealer in charge of the game but offering a way to see more throughout the gameplay. This guide is designed to help you with how to play Immersive Roulette. It is a real-money Immersive Roulette game that you will play online, which puts your money and bonus funds at risk, but also enhances your daily entertainment.
What Is Immersive Roulette?
Immersive Roulette online has multiple camera angles, which streams high definition video onto your computer screen. The cameras handle 200 frames per second, which is more than your typical live dealer Roulette option. Evolution Gaming devised Live Immersive Roulette to provide multiple camera angles, but also slow-motion ball drops to help you confirm the dealer is acting correctly and within the rules of Croupiers, when it comes to the marble dropping onto the spinning wheel. Each bounce of the ball is clear, helping you to see that it is landing correctly, without interference, and allows you to confirm the winning number the dealer calls out. Evolution Gaming also designed the game to show the last 500 games and where the ball dropped to help you with your wagering decisions.
How to Play Immersive Roulette
Playing real-money Immersive Roulette online requires you to set up an account. The following will examine how to set up an account and start to enjoy the online world of gaming.
- Review multiple online casinos providing Evolution Gaming software, including Live Immersive Roulette.
- Assess the casino for proper license and fair game ratings.
- Register for an account.
- Make a deposit.
- Accept the bonus funds.
- Click on Live Immersive Roulette to start playing.
- The game is based on a single zero, meaning European and French Roulette rules.
Special Features of Immersive Roulette Online
Immersive Roulette online has a few special features beyond the multiple cameras that make it worth playing.
- You can choose between HD and SD, to ensure you have the visual quality you desire.
- You will have the option of speaking with the dealer.
- The payouts are readily available for you to look at—helping you make an educated decision on your wager.
- Statistics show the last 500 games to put a Roulette strategy in place.
Key Benefits When Playing Live Immersive Roulette
Live Immersive Roulette is great and here are the benefits.
- There are multiple camera angles.
- The slow-motion effect helps you see the ball better than in a land-based casino or other Roulette game.
- You get the same feel as a land-based casino from your home.
- You can chat with the dealer or choose not to be disturbed overly much throughout the game.
- Other players can be part of the game to create more fun.
Types of Wagers in Immersive Roulette
For anyone who is unfamiliar with the way Roulette wagers are designed, you can use the following guide to begin planning your bets. Please note that casinos often have a minimum and maximum table limit for a game, but they also offer varying limits to fit everyone’s bankroll.
Outside wagers have the highest probability of paying out for a player. They are on the “racetrack” or outer edge of the gaming table, rather than on the number grid. These wagers tend to pay out even money or 2 to 1.
- Column – there are three columns on the number grid. You can place a chip on the table under one of the columns to wager on the 12 numbers in that column.
- Dozens – you play 1-12, 13-24, or 25-36, meaning you wager on 12 consecutive numbers.
- Even/Odd – the wager is on 18 numbers, you can choose the numbers to be even or odd, but not both. The ball lands on one number only, which could be odd or even.
- High/Low – like the above, you wager on 18 numbers. You can say the winning number will be between 19 and 36 or 18 and under. You cannot wager on both, as it is an even money bet.
- Red/Black – you have 18 numbers that are black and another 18 that are red. The marble can land on a number that is red or black, or it can land on the green zero.
Inside wagers are on the table grid, which comprises 0 through 36. There is a lower probability of winning these bets, which increases the payouts, but also increases the risk and losses you could sustain. Beyond outside and inside bets, you have call bets, which are associated with neighbor bets if you play French Roulette.
- Single or Straight – a single wager is a straight bet where you wager on one number. If the number comes up, you earn 36 to 1, but the probability is extremely high and risky.
- Split – a bet on two numbers that are adjacent to each other.
- Trio– a line bet, where you wager on three numbers in a single line or row.
- Corner – also a square or four number bets, the chip is placed where four corners of four numbers come together.
- Half Dozen – a double line wager, you are wagering on six numbers instead of a single row, increasing your potential for wining.
Neighbor or call bets are special types of bets for European and French versions of Roulette. The wagers are provided in live games by Evolution Gaming. It is best that a person researches the different bets, such as playing the numbers that neighbor the zero. You may decide you want to play these bets in addition to the inside and outside wagers mentioned above.
About Evolution Gaming
FREQUENTLY THOUGHT QUESTIONS
Are you still looking for answers to your questions or perhaps you just want quick information? The following are the most asked questions, answered for you.
What is Immersive Roulette?
It is a live dealer game by Evolution Gaming, using multiple cameras to provide better angles for you to view the ball drop and the winning number.
Can I try the game for free?
No, it does not have a demo mode because it is with a live dealer. However, you can play virtual Roulette games to learn strategy and play for free before switching over to real-money Immersive Roulette.
How do I cash out my winnings?
As with all online casinos real-money accounts, there is a banker option. Visit the section of the website, to select withdrawal and take your winnings.
Is Evolution Gaming responsible for payouts?
No, the casino is the one that must make the payout. Evolution Gaming provides the software and dealers for the game. They report the winnings to the casino and add those winnings to your balance, but ultimately the casino is required to pay them—not the software company.
Why should I play Immersive Roulette?
If you are going to play live dealer Roulette, then having multiple camera angles, a trusted casino software company, and quality dealers is a must. Immersive Roulette offers a trusted set up for live gaming.
Can I wager on the Zero?
There are a couple of ways you can wager on the zero. You can choose a corner or four number wager or a call bet that includes the zero.
Live Immersive Roulette is a live dealer game based on European Roulette rules, table and wheel. For players who want to get the most out of their online experience, Immersive Roulette Online is certainly one way to achieve this goal. The camera set up with slow-motion is designed to ensure players can see each move and trust in their win or loss as the situation may create. As with any Roulette game, players can employ strategy based on the most frequent numbers in the last 500 games, and probability of any given number appearing. Remember that patterns do not exist unless something is wrong, but it does not mean that you cannot set your strategy to include certain probabilities.