Last updated January 1, 2020.
OnlineCasinoRivals.com provides information pertaining to casino games and the gambling industry, and various forms of promotional material for the same, hereinafter referred to as “Services”. This information is provided for free and is for informational and entertainment purposes only.
OnlineCasinoRivals.com does not operate any online casino or gambling services nor does it accept any bets, wagers or facilitate any gambling related deposits or withdrawals.
While we make every effort to keep the information on this Website accurate, we cannot be held accountable or liable for any losses which may occur due to incorrect or outdated information which we received from third-party suppliers. We will, however, do our utmost to correct any errors and discrepancies within a reasonable time frame once we have been made aware of any such errors.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- OnlineCasinoRivals.com may be referred to as the “Website”. Any first-person statements or references to “we”, “us” and “our” will refer to the same.
- All references to “you”, “your”, “user” or “player” refer to any person who uses the Website or Services under the Agreement.
Use of the Website and Services
- The Website and Services provided may only be used by you if you are over the age of 18 and over the age for which the Website and the Services are legal under the laws of any jurisdiction which applies to you (the “Legal Age”).
- The Website and any materials incorporated therein are not designed to appeal or target those who have not yet reached Legal Age.
- If you are not of Legal Age you must cease to use the Website with immediate effect.
- All users who reside in a jurisdiction which has implemented regulations outlawing online gambling or gambling services must stop using or accessing the Website and Services provided.
If you are under the Legal Age, reside in a jurisdiction that prohibits online gambling or have personality that is likely to become addicted to gambling, we encourage you to stop using or accessing our Website and Services immediately.
Undertakings and Representations
By accessing or using the Website you represent, warrant and affirm that:
- you are of Legal Age.
- you will only use the Website and Services for non-commercial purposes and in a personal capacity.
- you have no rights to any of the content or services offered by the Website.
- you will not use the Website or Services or any materials and information contained therein for any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violates any local, national, or international laws (including but not limited to import, export, copyright, and trademark laws) or in connection with any unlawful activity.
- your use of the Website and the Services does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to you.
- you waive the right to hold the Website liable in any pursuant legal actions, either brought by yourself or raised against you by a 3rd party, arising from contravention of any applicable laws and/or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to your residence. This includes any class action suits or trial by jury.
Intellectual Property Rights
OnlineCasinoRivals.com, its affiliates and its licensors (as applicable) own all software, data, written materials, content, graphics, forms, artworks, images, graphics, photos, functional components, animations, videos, music, audio, text, any software concepts, documentation and other material on, in or made available through the Website (collectively the “Site Content”).
By using the Website, you agree to not remove, alter, copy or use the copyrighted content mentioned above for any reason.
Any brand names or trademarks, service marks, and/or trade names used on the Website (collectively the “Trade Marks”) are owned by or agreed to be used by OnlineCasinoRivals.com. The Company, its affiliates or its licensors (as applicable) reserve all rights to such Trade Marks.
The Site Content and Trade Marks are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You hereby acknowledge that by visiting or using the Website or by using the Services, you have no rights over the Trade Marks and the Site Content.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites, services or products or content operated by persons or entities other than us (collectively “Third Party Content”). These hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only.
By using the Website, you agree not to hold us responsible for the Third Party Content. A hyperlink to a third-party site does not imply that we endorse such Third Party Content. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any Third Party Content and do so at your own risk.
We do not endorse nor do we make any warranties, representations with respect to any such Third Party Content, which includes but is not limited to the accuracy of the information, the quality of products or services contained in the third-party site.
Limitation of Liability
OnlineCasinoRivals.com, its affiliates and their licensors shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your, or any third party's, use or access of the Website or the Services, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits (counting loss of or inability to get foreseen rewards), business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
The Company, its affiliates and licensors shall not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any hyperlink contained on the Website nor are they responsible for the content contained on any Internet site linked to the Website.
By using the Website, you affirm that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any alteration to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Website or the Services.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we require users and visitors of the Website and users of the Services to do the same. If you believe any user content on the Website infringes upon a copyright, or otherwise violates your intellectual property rights, you should notify the Company’s Copyright Agent by providing the following information:
- Your name and the name of your company or Subscribing Organization, if applicable.
- Your contact information which must include your full email address, physical address and phone number.
- Identify the material on the Website that may be an infringement with enough detail so that we may find it on the Website. Please provide the URL that points to the possible copyright infringement or a detailed description of where to find the allegedly copyright infringing content.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Copyright Agent may be reached via email at email@example.com.
Termination of the Agreement
We may terminate the Agreement as well as terminate your access to the Website and the Services immediately without notice to you (and without any financial compensation to you):
- if for any reason we decide to discontinue to provide the Website or the Services or any part thereof, in general or specifically to you.
- if we believe that you have breached any of the terms of the Agreement.
- if your use of the Website or the Services has been in any way improper or breaches the spirit of the Agreement.
- for any other reasonable grounds we see fit.
Any provisions hereof which expressly or by their nature are required to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement in order to achieve their purpose shall so survive until it shall no longer be necessary for them to survive in order to achieve that purpose.
The Agreement contains the entire agreement between us and you relating to your use of the Website, the Software and the Services and supersedes any and all prior agreement between us and you in relation to the same. You affirm that, in consenting to the Agreement, you have not relied on any warranty or representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation by the Company in the Agreement.
To the extent permitted by law, all provisions of this Agreement shall be severable and no provision shall be affected by the invalidity of any other provision.
No waiver by us of any terms of the Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any terms of the Agreement.
Your access to and use of the Website, the Services and all materials on the site or made available via the Services is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
All materials, content, and services are made available on an “AS IS” basis. The Company, its affiliates and their licensors disclaim with regards to the Website, the Services and all materials on the site or made available via the Services all express or implied conditions, representations, and warranties (whether by law, statute or otherwise) including, without limitation, any implied warranty or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, satisfactory quality, non-interference, accuracy of the Website or the Services, or infringement of applicable laws and regulations.
We make no warranty that the Website, the Services and all materials on the site or made available via the Services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that they are free of viruses spyware, malware or bugs.